Get a Flu shot at no cost to you!
Vist a Local Pharmacy
Members 9 or older can receive a vaccine here. It's Quick and Easy. For a complete list of participating pharmacies, use the Fluvention Flu Network directory.
Don’t let the flu get you!
Three Easy Steps to Avoiding the Flu:
- Get your flu shot!
- Getting a flu vaccination is the best way to prevent the flu.
- Flu shots are most important for people at high risk and their close contacts. These people include:
- Pregnant women
- People with chronic health conditions such as heart disease, asthma, etc.
- People age 50 and older
- Complications of the flu include pneumonia. The following people should get the pneumonia vaccine: adults 65 and older, people who have a chronic illness, have a a weakened immune system or live in a nursing home. This vaccine protects against a bacteria which causes pneumonia as well as meningitis and bloodstream infections. This can be given at the same time as the flu shot if needed.
- Keep your hands clean!
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. This is how germs can spread.
- Be a hero!
- If you get the flu, try and stay away from others.
- If you care for others who are at high risk, such as young children or older parents, get a flu shot.
- Take antiviral drugs to treat the flu.
Will you be pregnant this flu season?
Doctors recommend that you get a flu shot. Your risk of illness is 4 to 5 higher when pregnant. Stay healthy during your pregnancy. Get vaccinated.
Studies show that the flu shot is safe for pregnant women. Learn more!
Call your doctor or our 24/7 nurse line at 1-877-658-0305 (For TTY, contact California Relay by dialing 711 and provide the 1-877-658-0305 number) and select "Nurse" at the prompt.