Help Us Improve
California Health & Wellness is seeking members to join our Public Policy Committee. The committee is a great way to have your voice heard and help shape the future of your health plan. Here are answers to a few common questions about the Public Policy Committee.
What is the Public Policy Committee?
The committee is made up of California Health & Wellness members and health care professionals who meet with us – your health plan. We get together to talk about ways to make health care better for you and your community.
Why are You the Right Person to Join?
If you are a California Health & Wellness member, a parent, caregiver, or someone who handles the health care for your family, we need you! Please note: You must be at least 18 years old.
How can You make a Difference by Being a Member?
- You will get to help shape health outreach programs and services you and others may need.
- Your opinions on flyers and brochures will help us better explain what benefits are and how to use them.
- Health care professionals on the committee will hear your ideas and suggestions about health care access and services.
More Details on Committee Meetings
- Meetings take place 4 times a year.
- Each meeting lasts 1 to 1½ hours long.
- You can attend in person or by telephone.
How Can I Apply to Join?
Please contact California Health & Wellness if you are interested in applying to join the public policy committee.
- Call Member Services at 1-877-658-0305 (For TTY, contact California Relay by dialing 711 and provide the Member Services number 1-877-658-0305 to apply by phone.)
- Fill out the form below
The Public Policy Committee leader will call you back to go over your application.