Welcome to California Health & Wellness. We thank you for being part of our network of participating physicians, hospitals and other healthcare professionals.
At California Health & Wellness, we recognize the important role healthcare providers play in ensuring member access to high quality services. We are dedicated to providing resources and support for you, when and how you need it. We invite you to participate in our webinars to learn more about California Health & Wellness and trending healthcare topics. Please check this page often as our webinar schedule is updated regularly. If you have any questions, please contact your Provider Relations Representative or call Provider Services at 1-877-658-0305.
The California Health & Wellness formulary* is now available via Epocrates, a drug reference app that providers can use to obtain quick drug information and clinical prescribing tools. Epocrates helps providers prescribe the preferred medications by proactively showing them formulary alternatives and coverage limitations. This avoids disruption to access of medications by limiting pharmacy rejections and the need for prior authorizations (*NOTE: This formulary listing is not inclusive nor does it guarantee coverage, but represents a summary of prescription drug coverage).
Free Webinar: How to Navigate Epocrates Mobile.
We invite you to participate in one of our webinars to learn more about California Health & Wellness. For your convenience, we will offer the webinar multiple times. Some of the topics that will be covered include:
- Benefits Explanation
- Billing and Claims Submission
- Medical Management Processes
- California Children's Services (CCS)
- Grievances and Appeals Process
- And much more
|April 10, 2018||Tuesday||
8 - 9 a.m.
4 - 5 p.m.
|April 24, 2018||Tuesday||
8 - 9 a.m.
4 - 5 p.m.
Behavioral Health Clinical Provider Trainings
California Health and Wellness network providers and their stakeholders have access to take part in free specialized behavioral health clinical trainings. Available training topics include but are not limited to the following:
- Evidence–based practices, promising practices and emerging best practices
- Cultural Competency
- Suicide Risk and Assessment
- Integrated physical and behavioral health
- Substance Related and Addictive Disorders overviews
- Strengths Based Treatment
- Mental Health First Aid for Youth and Adults
- Provider Screening tools for screening behavioral health symptoms
Providers interested in training may register for a training at www.cenpaticou.com.
- Select “Clinical Provider Training Events/Registration” from the Clinical Provider Training tab.
- Select CA from the map.
- Scroll down to see course offerings.
- Select the training of your preference and complete the registration process.