Take action now! Contact your County Social Services Office to confirm that you are still eligible for Medi-Cal.
Soon you will get a renewal letter from the County Social Services Office. You'll be asked to report your yearly household income to confirm that you are still eligible for Medi-Cal.
Keep your contact information (phone, address or e-mail) current to get important information about your Medi-Cal health coverage. Contact your Medi-Cal county eligibility worker today.
- New Options for Managing Your Digital Medical Records
- Medi-Cal 101 Brochure – English (PDF)
- Welcome Members
- Referrals and Approvals
- Member Handbooks and Forms
- Medi-Cal Benefits & Services Newsletter – English (PDF)
- Medi-Cal Benefits & Services Newsletter – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Pyx Health – English (PDF)
- Pyx Health – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Social Isolation & Loneliness
Why California Health & Wellness?
At California Health & Wellness we understand how important you and your family's healthcare needs are. It's important to us too. We are here to support your health needs and make that part of your day easier. California Health & Wellness is your partner and advocate.
We Get You Covered
You deserve the absolute best healthcare solution. That's what California Health & Wellness gives you – a new option for high quality health coverage for adults, children and people with disabilities. Including pregnant women, children in foster care, children who are not documented, adults under the age of 25, and adults age 50 and up who are not documented. California Health & Wellness takes care of you in more ways than one.