Health & Wellness
Let us help you be healthy! You can ask for a care manager who can help you with your healthcare needs. Our Care staff of nurses and social workers will help you reach your health care wellness goals. We offer two levels of telephonic care management, basic care coordination support and complex care management, based on your needs.
What can a Care Manager do for me?
- Help you get the care you need, when you need it. Hospital, Doctor Office, Urgent Care, or Home.
- Help you ask the right questions and make the best choices for your health.
- Encourage, Educate, and Support you along the way!
- Help you manage multiple providers. Please call your care manager if you cannot get in to see your doctor. (If emergency, call 911).
- Help you connect with Local Resources and Healthcare.
- Help you live your best life.
- Help you become an advocate for your healthcare needs.
First Year of Life
If this is your first child or you already have children, extra support is always helpful. This program is available to children from birth through the first 15 months of life. Our program aims to give information to parents and caregivers. We stress the value of well child visits, vaccines, age milestones, as well as general support.
Cooling and warming centers available in our member's locations.
Join by Computer or Phone – Andy's lively fitness classes for all ages. We are pleased to invite your communities and families to learn valuable wellness tips and participate in Andy's Fun Fitness Zoom classes! Classic cardio fitness class and strength training.
Krames Staywell Health Library
Not sure what do when you have a cold or the flu? Or how much sunscreen to apply? Or what to do if you're expecting a child? Search for these topics and more on this health library.
- Health and Medications – Easy access to more than 4,000 health sheets.
- Wellness and Lifestyle Improvements – We have added a new set of assessments and tools to help you.
Say "yes" to your health and "no" to diabetes. Yes Health's mobile app gives you a team of health coaches. Get Yes Health's all-mobile Diabetes Prevention Program at no cost to you. If you qualify you can choose to download the app. Learn more and see if you qualify.
We all have struggles. Finding support to focus on your emotional health is important. myStrength is safe and secure – just for you. It offers personalized resources to improve your mood. myStrength's proven tools can help strengthen your mind, body and spirit.
Find food, shelter, clothing, child care, counseling services and much more.
Find out if you qualify. Those who do can receive up to $250 per person each month. It is easy to apply and takes only about 12 minutes!
School-Based Telehealth Services
Through Hazel Health school-based telehealth services, students can connect directly with licensed medical professionals for on-demand care. The services are available in over 130 schools across California.
Visit Hazel Health to find out if your school district has access at this time.
Community Connect (findhelp)
Find free and reduced cost social services in your community. Find services like food, shelter, job training, legal assistance and more. We are proud to partner with findhelp, formerly known as Aunt Bertha, to help you find programs and services in your area. To find a program, enter your zip code below.
- Use Community Connect brochure – English (PDF)
- Use Community Connect brochure – En Español (Spanish) (PDF)
- Use Community Connect brochure – Russian (PDF)
Disclaimer: Please note that by clicking this link, you will be taken to a new website not hosted by California Health & Wellness. Please note that California Health & Wellness cannot attest to the accuracy of information provided on, or the safety of using, such third party sites or any other linked site. California Health & Wellness is providing these links for you reference. In so doing, California Health & Wellness does not endorse or imply sponsorship of any such third-party site.